|Battery type||Lifepo4 battery cell|
|Max charge current||
|Standard discharge current||(25±2) °C, 1.0C constant current discharge|
|Max discharge current||At 0 ° C ~ 45 ° C, the battery is the most|
|The large charging current does not exceed 1C.|
|Discharge cut off voltage||2.5V|
|Charge temperature||0°C ~ 45°C|
|Discharge temperature||-10°C ~ 60°C|
100% pre-tested before leaving the factory * Specialized manufacturer with more than 10-years experience * Excellent customer service and technical support * Strict quality control system and professional R&D department. Sample Policy:
We support sample services. *New sample as per requests: The sample is specially made as per your request. And the charges will be collected based on practical expense accordingly. *Sample lead time: Ready sample in stock will be sent out within 1-2 days. New sample will be sent out within 7 days upon confirming the deposit and artwork. *Freight: Freight charge collected.
How to order:
1.Send Inquiry-Professional. 2.Confirm the price, lead time, payment term etc. 3.Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank slip. 4.Initial Production Stage-Inform the clients that we have got the payment,And will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or Samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time. 5.When mass goods production finished, products photos and samples will sent to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection . 6.Clients make payment for balance and we Ship the goods. 7.Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them . 8.Feedback to US about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we will do better.
How Lithium-ion Batteries Work
Lithium-ion battery packs come in all shapes and sizes, but they all look about the same on the inside. If you were to take apart a laptop battery pack (something that we DO NOT recommend because of the possibility of shorting out a battery and starting a fire) you would find the following:
- The lithium-ion cells can be either cylindrical batteries that look almost identical to AA cells, or they can be prismatic, which means they are square or rectangular The computer, which comprises:
- One or more temperature sensors to monitor the battery temperature
- A voltage converter and regulator circuit to maintain safe levels of voltage and current
- A shielded notebook connector that lets power and information flow in and out of the battery pack
- A voltage tap, which monitors the energy capacity of individual cells in the battery pack
- A battery charge state monitor, which is a small computer handles the whole charging process to make sure the batteries charge as quickly and fully as possible.
GENERAL ADVANTAGES OF LITHIUM ION BATTERY
1. Smaller and lighter: Li-ion battery is lighter than other rechargeable batteries in consideration of battery capacity. This makes it more practical in portable consumer electronic devices in which physical specifications such as weight and form factor are considered important selling points.
2. High energy density: Li-ion battery has higher energy density than other rechargeable batteries. This means having high power capacity without being too bulky. This is suitable for use in power-hungry devices such as laptops and smartphones. Advancements in technology open potential for higher capacities.
3. Low self-discharge: Li-ion battery also has a low self-discharge rate of about 1.5 percent per month. This means that the battery has a longer shelf life when not in used because it discharges slowly than other rechargeable batteries. Take note that nickel-metal hydride battery has a self-discharge of 20 percent per month.
4. Zero to low memory effect: Li-ion battery has zero to minimal memory effect. Take note than memory effect is a phenomenon observed in rechargeable batteries in which they lose their maximum energy capacity when repeated recharged after being only partially discharged. This memory effect is common in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries such as NiCd and NiMH.
5. Quick charging: Li-ion battery is quicker to charge than other rechargeable batteries. It actually takes a fraction of a time to charge when compared to counterparts.
6. High open-circuit voltage: Li-ion battery has a chemistry that results in higher open-circuit voltage than other aqueous batteries such as lead acid, nickel-metal hydride, and nickel-cadmium.
7. Longer lifespan: Li-ion battery can typically handle hundreds of charge-discharge cycles. Some lithium ion batteries loss 30 percent of their capacity after 1000 cycles while more advanced lithium ion batteries still have better capacity only after 5000 cycles.
GENERAL DISADVANTAGES OF LITHIUM ION BATTERY
1. Expensive: Li-ion battery is expensive to manufacture. In fact, the total product cost of this battery is around 40 percent higher than nickel-metal hydride battery. Take note that this battery needs an on-board computer circuitry to manage and ensure that voltage and current are well within the safe limits. This circuitry makes it more expensive.
2. Sensitivity to high temperature: Li-ion battery is susceptible to the downside of too much heat caused by overheating of the device or overcharging. Heat causes the cells or packs of this battery to degrade faster than they normally would.
3. Aging effect: Li-ion battery will naturally degrade as soon as they leave the factory. This means that it is not completely durable despite longer charge-discharge lifecycle because of this normal degradation that transpires whether consumers use them or not. Storage in a cool place at 40 percent charge reduces the aging effect.
4. Deep discharge: Li-ion battery has low self-discharge. The general integrity of this battery remains intact even if partially discharged. However, deep discharge or when the voltage of a lithium ion cell drops below a certain level, it becomes unusable.
5. Safety concerns: Li-ion battery may explode when overheated or overcharged. This is because gasses formed by electrolyte decomposition increases the internal pressure of the cell. Overheating or internal short circuit can also ignite the electrolyte and cause fire. This risk might also subject li-ion batteries to transportation restrictions, especially when shipped in larger quantities.
What is a BMS?
For example :
BMS stands for battery management system, this is the brain of our deep cycle lithium battery. The BMS protects the lithium cells from getting damaged in several scenarios. From low or high voltage, low or high temperatures, or if there is a short in the system. The BMS will shut off the battery to protect the li-ion cells and the user of the battery from unsafe operating conditions.
The BMS also regulates the amount of power you can take out of the battery. The BMS on our 100 amp-hour battery is rated to 100 amps continuous, 200 amps for 30 seconds and any higher loads for ½ second.
BMS also keeps all of the cells in balance. At the top of each charge cycle, the BMS reduces the charging rate in cells that have been topped off first, letting the rest of the cells catch up. This ensures that the cells are always in balance, and maintains the quality and efficiency of the pack.
BMS Circuit with Adjustable Voltage
BMS Circuit and Working
Our company focuses on the design, production, sales, and leasing of lithium batteries and their supporting products for electric vehicles as well as outdoor appliances.
At present, our products include lithium batteries for two rounds, three rounds ,four rounds of electric car,and for outdoor appliances.It has successfully customized electric vehicle battery programs for companies such as Shunfeng, Yunda, Baishi, and Meituan. Our battery products are sold to the national market and Southeast Asian markets.The products are well received by customers. The company’s battery products have been insured by well-known insurance company.
Keeping innovating the products independently, we have got 8 patents with IPR and 3 registered trademarks. Since the start of the company, we’ve aimed to develop our own technologies and brand which are supported by technology patents and know-how to add more values to our Li-ion battery.
In the production line, we keep in line with the internationally state-of-art processes and QC management to ensure the quality goods for customers. The quality control system goes completely through the product R&D, material purchase, IQC, warehousing and logistics, production, OQC, sales and after-sale services. Customer’s requirements determine our standards. We’ll do every bit to meet your needs.