Lithium ion batteries parameters :
|LFP Battery Specification|
|Max. output current||160A|
|Max. output current||200A|
Apply for big power bank/back-up supplier/store power/solar power/LED lightings power/home storage system etc..
GENERAL ADVANTAGES OF LITHIUM ION BATTERY
1. Smaller and lighter: Li-ion battery is lighter than other rechargeable batteries in consideration of battery capacity. This makes it more practical in portable consumer electronic devices in which physical specifications such as weight and form factor are considered important selling points.
2. High energy density: Li-ion battery has higher energy density than other rechargeable batteries. This means having high power capacity without being too bulky. This is suitable for use in power-hungry devices such as laptops and smartphones. Advancements in technology open potential for higher capacities.
3. Low self-discharge: Li-ion battery also has a low self-discharge rate of about 1.5 percent per month. This means that the battery has a longer shelf life when not in used because it discharges slowly than other rechargeable batteries. Take note that nickel-metal hydride battery has a self-discharge of 20 percent per month.
4. Zero to low memory effect: Li-ion battery has zero to minimal memory effect. Take note than memory effect is a phenomenon observed in rechargeable batteries in which they lose their maximum energy capacity when repeated recharged after being only partially discharged. This memory effect is common in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries such as NiCd and NiMH.
5. Quick charging: Li-ion battery is quicker to charge than other rechargeable batteries. It actually takes a fraction of a time to charge when compared to counterparts.
6. High open-circuit voltage: Li-ion battery has a chemistry that results in higher open-circuit voltage than other aqueous batteries such as lead acid, nickel-metal hydride, and nickel-cadmium.
7. Longer lifespan: Li-ion battery can typically handle hundreds of charge-discharge cycles. Some lithium ion batteries loss 30 percent of their capacity after 1000 cycles while more advanced lithium ion batteries still have better capacity only after 5000 cycles.
What is a BMS?
For example :
BMS stands for battery management system, this is the brain of our deep cycle lithium battery. The BMS protects the lithium cells from getting damaged in several scenarios. From low or high voltage, low or high temperatures, or if there is a short in the system. The BMS will shut off the battery to protect the li-ion cells and the user of the battery from unsafe operating conditions.
The BMS also regulates the amount of power you can take out of the battery. The BMS on our 100 amp-hour battery is rated to 100 amps continuous, 200 amps for 30 seconds and any higher loads for ½ second.
BMS also keeps all of the cells in balance. At the top of each charge cycle, the BMS reduces the charging rate in cells that have been topped off first, letting the rest of the cells catch up. This ensures that the cells are always in balance, and maintains the quality and efficiency of the pack.
BMS Circuit and Working
BMS Circuit with Adjustable Voltage
Service Range Technical support&joint venture
QSPOWER offer lithium battery technical consultant service such as factory
establishment, production plants arrangement, equipment installation &
maintaince and management consultant.
QSPOWER also make designation and produce high quality different kinds
of lithium battery.
We provide battery cells and make battery products R&D meanwhile
QSPOWER provide battery product inspection service for worldwide
Make sure you DIY with correct polarity. (Negative polarity located at the top end)
Don’t use NiMH or Li-ion smart charger charge LiFePO4 cell/pack.
Wrong type of charger used may cause cell damaged.
You must limit discharging rate below Max rate
Please read more info about LiFePO4 battery
Seaworthy Carton to fully protect batteries on the way.
Each battery packed in polyfoam ,then put in 3 layer brown box,some related pcs put in 5-layer strong brown outer carton
1..by UPS/DHL/FEDEX( It takes 3-5 days to arrive after all details confirmed)
2.by air cargo( It takes about one week to arrive after all details confirmed)
3.By sea shipment ( It takes about one month to arrive after received the d eposit and confirmed all details.
4.Port:FOB Hongkong or CIF terms.
5.Shipment date within 30days for mass production .
6.Shipment date within 7-10days for testinng samples .
1,Q: What’s the main product in QS?
A: Rechargeable battery. Li-ion, Lipo battery and power battery pack.
2,Q: What is overcharge?
A: After charge, tested the batteries’ initial state and capacity. Charge to 10.0V at 3C current, then charge to 0.01C at CV mode. Observe changes in battery appearance.
3,Q: What is over discharge?
A: After charge, test the batteries’ initial state. When the batteries are normal, discharge to 0V at 0.5C. Observe changes in battery appearance
4,Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we accept sample order to test and check quality. Batteries can be made as require.
5,Q: Do you have MOQ limit?
A: Yes, we have MOQ limit for mass production, but it depends on battery model. Please contact us for details.
6,Q: How about the lead time?
A: Samples will takes 5-7 business days. Mass production will takes 15-25 days. It depends on quantity.
7,Q: How about shipping and delivery time?
A: Generally, battery will be shipped via Express, such as DHL, TNT, FedEx and UPS, delivery time is 3-5 business days. Or DDP service, delivery time is 11-15 business days. Airline and sea shipping also available.
8,Q: What about after-sale service?
A: We will offer you 1 year guarantee. If there are any problems, please inform us, we will offer you positive solutions.