Specifications :12v solar street light lithium battery 12ah 18ah 24ah 30ah 40ah for solar street light
|Standard Charge Current||2.4A(0.2C)||4A(0.2C)||6(0.2C)||7.6A(0.2C)||9A(0.2C)|
|Standard Discharge Current||2.4A(0.2C)||4A(0.2C)||6(0.2C)||7.6A(0.2C)||9A(0.2C)|
|Max Charge Current||6A(0.5C)||10A(0.5C)||10A(adjustable)||10A(ad)||10A(ad)|
|Max Discharge Current||6A(0.5C)||10A(0.5C)||10A(adjustable)||10A(ad)||10A(ad)|
|Working Temperature||-20℃~60℃(Discharge) 0℃~45℃ (Charge)|
|Storage Temperature||-20~25℃(less than 1 year) -20~40℃(less than 3 months) -20~65℃(less than 7|
Other related solar street lights battery pack products
Application for :
1) Energy Storage: UPS , backup ,power station.
2) EV : Golf trolleys , Electric scooters .Electric Bike ,Electric tricyle ,Electric Motor.
3) Solar System,Wind Energy Storage,Solar/Storage Home System, Solar Street Light.
4) Telecommunications Base Stations.
5) General Energy Storage (Such as: Back-up Power, Miner’s lamp, portable power supply, digital products etc.)
How Lithium-ion Batteries Work
Lithium-ion battery packs come in all shapes and sizes, but they all look about the same on the inside. If you were to take apart a laptop battery pack (something that we DO NOT recommend because of the possibility of shorting out a battery and starting a fire) you would find the following:
- The lithium-ion cells can be either cylindrical batteries that look almost identical to AA cells, or they can be prismatic, which means they are square or rectangular The computer, which comprises:
- One or more temperature sensors to monitor the battery temperature
- A voltage converter and regulator circuit to maintain safe levels of voltage and current
- A shielded notebook connector that lets power and information flow in and out of the battery pack
- A voltage tap, which monitors the energy capacity of individual cells in the battery pack
- A battery charge state monitor, which is a small computer handles the whole charging process to make sure the batteries charge as quickly and fully as possible.
GENERAL ADVANTAGES OF LITHIUM ION BATTERY
1. Smaller and lighter: Li-ion battery is lighter than other rechargeable batteries in consideration of battery capacity. This makes it more practical in portable consumer electronic devices in which physical specifications such as weight and form factor are considered important selling points.
2. High energy density: Li-ion battery has higher energy density than other rechargeable batteries. This means having high power capacity without being too bulky. This is suitable for use in power-hungry devices such as laptops and smartphones. Advancements in technology open potential for higher capacities.
3. Low self-discharge: Li-ion battery also has a low self-discharge rate of about 1.5 percent per month. This means that the battery has a longer shelf life when not in used because it discharges slowly than other rechargeable batteries. Take note that nickel-metal hydride battery has a self-discharge of 20 percent per month.
4. Zero to low memory effect: Li-ion battery has zero to minimal memory effect. Take note than memory effect is a phenomenon observed in rechargeable batteries in which they lose their maximum energy capacity when repeated recharged after being only partially discharged. This memory effect is common in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries such as NiCd and NiMH.
5. Quick charging: Li-ion battery is quicker to charge than other rechargeable batteries. It actually takes a fraction of a time to charge when compared to counterparts.
6. High open-circuit voltage: Li-ion battery has a chemistry that results in higher open-circuit voltage than other aqueous batteries such as lead acid, nickel-metal hydride, and nickel-cadmium.
7. Longer lifespan: Li-ion battery can typically handle hundreds of charge-discharge cycles. Some lithium ion batteries loss 30 percent of their capacity after 1000 cycles while more advanced lithium ion batteries still have better capacity only after 5000 cycles.
GENERAL DISADVANTAGES OF LITHIUM ION BATTERY
1. Expensive: Li-ion battery is expensive to manufacture. In fact, the total product cost of this battery is around 40 percent higher than nickel-metal hydride battery. Take note that this battery needs an on-board computer circuitry to manage and ensure that voltage and current are well within the safe limits. This circuitry makes it more expensive.
2. Sensitivity to high temperature: Li-ion battery is susceptible to the downside of too much heat caused by overheating of the device or overcharging. Heat causes the cells or packs of this battery to degrade faster than they normally would.
3. Aging effect: Li-ion battery will naturally degrade as soon as they leave the factory. This means that it is not completely durable despite longer charge-discharge lifecycle because of this normal degradation that transpires whether consumers use them or not. Storage in a cool place at 40 percent charge reduces the aging effect.
4. Deep discharge: Li-ion battery has low self-discharge. The general integrity of this battery remains intact even if partially discharged. However, deep discharge or when the voltage of a lithium ion cell drops below a certain level, it becomes unusable.
5. Safety concerns: Li-ion battery may explode when overheated or overcharged. This is because gasses formed by electrolyte decomposition increases the internal pressure of the cell. Overheating or internal short circuit can also ignite the electrolyte and cause fire. This risk might also subject li-ion batteries to transportation restrictions, especially when shipped in larger quantities.
What is a BMS?
For example :
BMS stands for battery management system, this is the brain of our deep cycle lithium battery. The BMS protects the lithium cells from getting damaged in several scenarios. From low or high voltage, low or high temperatures, or if there is a short in the system. The BMS will shut off the battery to protect the li-ion cells and the user of the battery from unsafe operating conditions.
The BMS also regulates the amount of power you can take out of the battery. The BMS on our 100 amp-hour battery is rated to 100 amps continuous, 200 amps for 30 seconds and any higher loads for ½ second.
BMS also keeps all of the cells in balance. At the top of each charge cycle, the BMS reduces the charging rate in cells that have been topped off first, letting the rest of the cells catch up. This ensures that the cells are always in balance, and maintains the quality and efficiency of the pack.
BMS Circuit and Working
BMS Circuit with Adjustable Voltage
Make sure you DIY with correct polarity. (Negative polarity located at the top end)
Don’t use NiMH or Li-ion smart charger charge LiFePO4 cell/pack.
Wrong type of charger used may cause cell damaged.
You must limit discharging rate below Max rate
Please read more info about LiFePO4 battery.
Seaworthy Carton to fully protect batteries on the way.
Each battery packed in polyfoam ,then put in 3 layer brown box,some related pcs put in 5-layer strong brown outer carton
1..by UPS/DHL/FEDEX ( It takes 3-5 days to arrive after all details confirmed)
2.by air cargo( It takes about one week to arrive after all details confirmed)
3.By sea shipment ( It takes about one month to arrive after received the d eposit and confirmed all details.
4.Port:FOB Hongkong or CIF terms.
5.Shipment date within 30days for mass production .
6.Shipment date within 7-10days for testinng samples .
1,Q: What’s the main product in QS?
A: Rechargeable battery. Li-ion, Lipo battery and power battery pack.
2,Q: What is overcharge?
A: After charge, tested the batteries’ initial state and capacity. Charge to 10.0V at 3C current, then charge to 0.01C at CV mode. Observe changes in battery appearance.
3,Q: What is over discharge?
A: After charge, test the batteries’ initial state. When the batteries are normal, discharge to 0V at 0.5C. Observe changes in battery appearance
4,Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we accept sample order to test and check quality. Batteries can be made as require.
5,Q: Do you have MOQ limit?
A: Yes, we have MOQ limit for mass production, but it depends on battery model. Please contact us for details.
6,Q: How about the lead time?
A: Samples will takes 5-7 business days. Mass production will takes 15-25 days. It depends on quantity.
7,Q: How about shipping and delivery time?
A: Generally, battery will be shipped via Express, such as DHL, TNT, FedEx and UPS, delivery time is 3-5 business days. Or DDP service, delivery time is 11-15 business days. Airline and sea shipping also available.
8,Q: What about after-sale service?
A: We will offer you 1 year guarantee. If there are any problems, please inform us, we will offer you positive solutions.