Specifications for 48V 100AH lithium ion battery pack
|3||Nominal voltage||48V (LFP-15S)|
|4||Internal resistance||≤50mΩ @1kHz AC|
|5||Normal charge voltage||54.75±0.3V|
|6||Float charge voltage(for Standby use)||51.75±0.3V|
|7||Allowed MAX charge current||70A|
|8||Recommended charge current||≤35A|
|9||Allowed MAX discharge current||70A|
|10||End of discharge voltage||37.5V|
|11||Dimension||Length 482±2 mm|
|14||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity||≤2%/Month; ≤10%/ year|
Welcome to asking lithium ion battery shipping cost !
1.door to door shipment by air or by sea both can arrive in ;if you want to save your shipping cost ,and jsut you buy less quantity for testing ,choose sea shipping door to door is much better for you ;if you have bulk order it better ship by sea port with container .
2.To Europe ,most of customers choose ship by railway ,door to door shipment ,it will take 30days for arrive in ;if you need urgent it also can ship by air fly ,and bulk order for container by sea port shipping .
3.By express ,DHL ,UPS or fedex for small less samples battery ,because express have weight control for cargo .
LiFePO4 battery features:
- Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and five times longer float /calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A ‘drop in’ replacement for lead acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery ,even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20 ~60 .
- Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
- Increased Flexibility: Modular Design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to ten battery in parallel.
How Lithium-ion Batteries Work
Lithium-ion battery packs come in all shapes and sizes, but they all look about the same on the inside. If you were to take apart a laptop battery pack (something that we DO NOT recommend because of the possibility of shorting out a battery and starting a fire) you would find the following:
- The lithium-ion cells can be either cylindrical batteries that look almost identical to AA cells, or they can be prismatic, which means they are square or rectangular The computer, which comprises:
- One or more temperature sensors to monitor the battery temperature
- A voltage converter and regulator circuit to maintain safe levels of voltage and current
- A shielded notebook connector that lets power and information flow in and out of the battery pack
- A voltage tap, which monitors the energy capacity of individual cells in the battery pack
- A battery charge state monitor, which is a small computer handles the whole charging process to make sure the batteries charge as quickly and fully as possible.
What is a BMS?
For example :
BMS stands for battery management system, this is the brain of our deep cycle lithium battery. The BMS protects the lithium cells from getting damaged in several scenarios. From low or high voltage, low or high temperatures, or if there is a short in the system. The BMS will shut off the battery to protect the li-ion cells and the user of the battery from unsafe operating conditions.
The BMS also regulates the amount of power you can take out of the battery. The BMS on our 100 amp-hour battery is rated to 100 amps continuous, 200 amps for 30 seconds and any higher loads for ½ second.
BMS also keeps all of the cells in balance. At the top of each charge cycle, the BMS reduces the charging rate in cells that have been topped off first, letting the rest of the cells catch up. This ensures that the cells are always in balance, and maintains the quality and efficiency of the pack.
BMS Circuit and Working
BMS Circuit with Adjustable Voltage
Seaworthy Carton to fully protect batteries on the way.
Each battery packed in polyfoam ,then put in 3 layer brown box,some related pcs put in 5-layer strong brown outer carton
1,Q: What’s the main product in QS?
A: Rechargeable battery. Li-ion, Lipo battery and power battery pack.
2,Q: What is overcharge?
A: After charge, tested the batteries’ initial state and capacity. Charge to 10.0V at 3C current, then charge to 0.01C at CV mode. Observe changes in battery appearance.
3,Q: What is over discharge?
A: After charge, test the batteries’ initial state. When the batteries are normal, discharge to 0V at 0.5C. Observe changes in battery appearance
4,Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we accept sample order to test and check quality. Batteries can be made as require.
5,Q: Do you have MOQ limit?
A: Yes, we have MOQ limit for mass production, but it depends on battery model. Please contact us for details.
6,Q: How about the lead time?
A: Samples will takes 5-7 business days. Mass production will takes 15-25 days. It depends on quantity.
7,Q: How about shipping and delivery time?
A: Generally, battery will be shipped via Express, such as DHL, TNT, FedEx and UPS, delivery time is 3-5 business days. Or DDP service, delivery time is 11-15 business days. Airline and sea shipping also available.
8,Q: What about after-sale service?
A: We will offer you 1 year guarantee. If there are any problems, please inform us, we will offer you positive solutions.