High Discharge Rate 48V lithium-ion battery rechargeable 86ah lithium ion phosphate battery pack for electric car vehicles
Specification of 48V 86AH lifepo4 lithium battery f
Standard discharge after Standard charge(package)
Mean Operation Voltage
Voltage at end of
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
≤ 100 mΩ
Internal resistance measured at AC 1KHZ after 50% charge
The measure must uses the new batteries that within one week after shipment and cycles less than 5 times
Constant Current: 17A
Constant Voltage: 53.2-54V
Charge time : Approx8 h
end voltage: 39-40.5V
Maximum Continuous Charge Current
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current
Operation Temperature Range
Volumetric specific energy
How a lithium-ion battery charges and discharges
Animation: Charging and discharging a lithium-ion battery.
As their name suggests, lithium-ion batteries are all about the movement of lithium ions: the ions move one way when the battery charges (when it’s absorbing power); they move the opposite way when the battery discharges (when it’s supplying power):
- During charging, lithium ions (yellow circles) flow from the positive electrode (red) to the negative electrode (blue) through the electrolyte (gray). Electrons also flow from the positive electrode to the negative electrode, but take the longer path around the outer circuit. The electrons and ions combine at the negative electrode and deposit lithium there.
- When no more ions will flow, the battery is fully charged and ready to use.
- During discharging, the ions flow back through the electrolyte from the negative electrode to the positive electrode. Electrons flow from the negative electrode to the positive electrode through the outer circuit, powering your laptop. When the ions and electrons combine at the positive electrode, lithium is deposited there.
- When all the ions have moved back, the battery is fully discharged and needs charging up again.
3,PACKING AND SHIPPING
- by UPS/DHL/FEDEX( It takes 3-5 days to arrive after all details confirmed)
- by air cargo( It takes about one week to arrive after all details confirmed)
- B y sea shipment ( It takes about one month to arrive after received the deposit and confirmed all details )
- Port:FOB Hongkong or CIF terms.
- Shipment date within 30 days after confirmed all information and received the deposit.
- payment terms:TT /LC
4,Lithium Battery Advantages:
Our Show for e vehicles and lithium ion batteries